Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, September 28, 2014

Korea life - Day 90 (week 13) / (Seoul) Korea National museum & Hangang river

Korea life - 23 May 2014 (day 90 week 13)

Exam has finished and is time to have fun !! Every time after mid term exam, we will have our school field (with other level students too; level 1 - level 5 students will all go) and this term field trip is to Korean national museum. Actually I'm not interested in the museum trip at all, I'm only interested in going with my classmate.

Since the last dinner date I had with my new classmate, we are slightly closer to each other so this morning we met up with each other at subway station to head go over together. On the way there, because most of us are from different country, we had to keep our conversation in Korean (use all the grammar and vocabulary that we learn in class ).

Teacher were already waiting for us at the subway station when we arrived. While waiting to go in, we were all busy taking picture and chatting away. We were asked to split up into group to go around the museum to look for answer to fill in the question paper that they gave us.  Our group didn't read the question properly and went up to second level to look for us (question told us to look for answer in level 1 >u<). Because of that, it took us 1.5 hrs to find all the answer (or else it will end even earlier).

After we had finished with the games, we had lunch together. School had prepare lunch box for all student but because there were too many student, it is impossible to have all 5 level to eat together, so level 2 and level 3 student were asked to eat first, after we left then other level student come in and have their lunch.

first picture - Korea National Museum ; Second & Third picture - while waiting to go in ;
Forth & sixth picture - gotten our lunch box and going to eat : Fifth picture - before heading to Hangang park
We didn't want to end our trip just like that so after we finish the museum trip, our class went to Hangang park to ride bicycle. But not everyone wanted to cycle so only one group went cycling and the other went off (to don't know where).  After an hrs of cycling, we slowly headed back home. Wanted to go shopping alone at Gangman underground shopping mall but too tired, so just went back and slept.  

No comments:

Post a Comment