Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, September 28, 2014

Korea life - day 91 (week 13) / (Seoul) having fun

Korea Life - 24 May 2014 (day 91 week 13)

Although now I had moved up to level 2 but that doesn't mean that I had forgotten about my level 1 friends. Today I'm meeting up with some of them to have a house warming at LZ house as he just moved over.

As I meeting up the rest for dinner, so morning I went shopping with CL at Myeong-dong first. Yesterday I wanted to but didn't got to do any shopping, so today I did bought some things.

Went back to put down my thing before heading over to meet with LZ. LZ's living 2 subway stop away from school. Wanted to order and have it sent over but because LZ just moved over, still don't have contact number so he and his girlfriend went out buy while we watch movie in his house.

We kept eating, drinking, playing games (games that we played the last time). Because some have appointed the next day, we went off around 11 plus (don't want to stay until so late like last time [the last time, I tried having conversation with them that last 7 hrs!!])


No comments:

Post a Comment