Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, September 4, 2014

Korea life - day 73 week 11 / (Incheon) short trip with korean friends part 2

6 May 2014 - Day 73 week 11

This is really the worst day ever in Korea. Last night as I felt uncomfortable, so I went to sleep early. Early in the morning, I woke up to feel worse than last night. Kept going in and out of the toilet to vomit and diarrhea. Wasn't able to go back to sleep at all, so I just went to bath and waited for the others to wake up.

We waited for MY to finish up the unused tickets that we bought yesterday night and when he came back, he came back with medicine for me. HOW SWEET OF THEM !! I nearly cried, felt so touched that there is someone there who care for me since my mum is not around me.

Seaside near Wolmido Theme park 
After finishing up the medicine, we continue of holiday in Incheon. We headed to the seaside where is just next to Wolmido theme park. We fed the seagulls and enjoyed the breaths before heading over to Incheon Chinatown. Wanted to take the bus there but can't find the bus-stop so we gave up and went to take the cab instead.
Incheon Chinatown 

At Incheon Chinatown, the MOST poplar thing there was JaJangmyeon (짜장면). It is a noodle dish topped with a thick sauce made of Chunjang (which is salty black soybean paste), diced pork and vegetable. Since we are there, is a MOST that we try the JaJangmyeon here. Although at that time, I can't really taste much now but since we are already there, we should at least have a taste of it.

top 2 picture of museum; bottom 2 picture of Incheon station 



But before that, we checked out the JaJangmyeon museum and some history museum about Incheon. But my Korean standard is still not there yet, I can't understand a thing that it wrote. (Can read but don't understand).

Many of the restaurant were full of people, until we found a restaurant that we didn't need to queue up then we went in straight. And is only after lunch then I heard the truth from PQ that PQ's body is quite weak to virus (as she works in nursery school where the kids virus are everywhere), she started to keep going to the toilet too. I felt so bad about it, when I'm starting to feel better, she start to feel uncomfortable.



Seeing the both of us not feeling very well, we headed back to Seoul after lunch. Felt bad that MY & JY weren't able to enjoy the trip fully due to the both of us. Hope that the next time we meet them, we can really have fun 




No comments:

Post a Comment