Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, December 11, 2014

Korea Life - day 135 week 20 / (Seoul) Lunch with class 3A

Korea Life - 7 July 2014 (Day 135 Week 20 )

Level 3 had started for 1 week now, normally it's class chairman request for class gathering so we could get to know each other better. However for once , Teacher was the once we request for class gathering. But because Teachers had meeting int he evening and they have no clue what time will it end, therefore we chose to eat lunch instead of dinner.

Because we are eating lunch, many don't like the foods serve in school so we had to go down to the bottom of the hill to eat. But because an hrs later, we still have afternoon class to attend, so we can't go too far.

But we are still not very close with each other, it's quite difficult for us to play around like we know each other for long. At that very moment, I believe most of us just want to finish that meal as soon as possible. To arrive back in class on time, we took the bus back up the hill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment