Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Monday, December 29, 2014

Korea Life - day 153 week 22 / (Busan) day 1

Korea Life - 25 July 2014 (Day 153 week 22)

Actually we wanted to go to Busan on 24 July but because of Qi's exam ends today only, so we changed our bus schedule to travel out today instead (so I skipped half day of school ^^). We headed to the bus terminal once my classes ended and since there was some time before the bus depart, so we find a place to sit down for lunch.

Bus rides was around 4.5 hours long, we alighted at the rest pit for a snack after 2 hrs of sleep. Every time we watched variety shows like "Running man" or "2 day 1 night", the snack at the rest pit always looks so delicious. This is the first time we were there, the price was slightly much higher that the price in the city. We just choose to buy a bowl of ball, I thought was fish ball, but turned out it was potato ball.

By the time we reached Busan was already night fall, took the subway to the Busan station and walked to the guesthouse. This trip we chose to stay at <Orange Guesthouse Busan station Busan> - http://www.agoda.com/orange-guesthouse-busan-station/hotel/busan-kr.html - To save some money, we chose to stay in the 6 dorm room but we were lucky that we were the only 2 who will be staying in the 6 room dorm for the next 2 nights.

After we checked in, we took off to TIFF to eat some street food and just walked around a bit. And decided not to stay out till too late as tmr we will be out from early morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment