Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Friday, April 10, 2015

Korea Life day 230 (week 33) / (Seoul) Dinner with Qi's friend

Korea Life - 10 Oct 2014 (Day 230 week 33)

Tonight Qi has a date with her Singapore friend who came to Korea for holiday and I had no plans at all, so I was just going to slack and do nothing at home. But last minute she asked me to join her for the dinner. I actually wanted to reject because I really knows how to act around people that I don't really know. But because Qi also not very close to that friend, she hops that I can be there to help her to "escape" if there is a need. So I join her for her dinner date.

We travelled to Hongdae thinking that we were quite early (they said to meet at 6.30pm) however turns out that we were the last to arrive !! After introducing to each other, we headed into the streets of Hongdae to look for some nice restaurant to eat. While still deciding which restaurant to setter in, we were chatting in the middle of the street, then I realised that the group has lots of different nationality. There were 4 Singaporean (including me and Qi), 3 Koreans and a French. We speak in all kind of language, as long as they understand what we were trying to say.

After walking for a while, we decided to eat BBQ pork. Tried to strike conversation with the Koreans as there is not many chance for us to talk to Korean too and we used all the culture talks that our teacher teaches us in school in this dinner. The Koreans was surprise that the way we act was totally like a Korean, we explain that because school and the things that we study in school. Had fun and enjoy the chat even though we don't really know each other well.

After dinner, they still didn't want to end the gathering, so we went on to makgeolli cafe. I didn't even know there is something call the <makgeolli cafe >. It's a place for people to enjoy makgeolli while chating, is something like a pub but they serve makgeolli instead. It was also one of the friends birthday so we ate cake and drunk makgeolli while we were there. We drunk till almost 12 plus but none of them seem to want to go back yet and we had lunch appointment tomorrow noon. Because all of them want to hurry for the last train, so we were able to leave before 1am. Both of us were too tired to take the last train so we took the taxi back home instead. And Qi change the lunch appointment to a later timing, so we can sleep in a bit more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment