Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Korea life - day 244 (week 35) / (Seoul) end of level 4

Korea life - 24 Oct 2015  (day 244 week 35)

This term time really fly very fast, it's already end of level 4. Few days ago when I was having the exam, I already have a feeling, it's really a good thing that I chose to withdraw out from level 5.

And it's time to face the truth, and I really had to stop at level 4. Time to say good bye to all of my classmate and old classmate (although I would still be in Korea). I had no other plans in mind so I send her to the airport. But before that we went back to her house to help her do last min packing then send her to the airport via the airport rail.

As she worry that there would be traffic jam so she would rather take the trouble to take the airport railway instead of the airport limbo bus to the airport. However thank god there is a guy there to help to carry the bag so I just blindly follow them till the airport.

Good bye is always the hardest words, we promised that we will go shanghai and vista her and she will give us tour around shanghai if we are really going. I always hate to say good bye but luckily she is a strong woman too, so there is no crying around and send off short and sweet.

After sending her off, I had one last dinner with 4B classmate nearby our house then head back to rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment