Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, April 19, 2015

Korea life - day 233 (week 34) / (Seoul) home cook food

Korea Life - 13 Oct 2014 (day 233 week 34)

Gotten the chance to meet a friend (one of my classmate) that is in her thirty and is a mother, able to have conversation with her is a interesting thing as she has a lot of her own idea and willing to share lot of things with me. This time she visit me and some other classmate to her house for dinner, so we travel to her house after class.

We went to the supermarket to buy ingredients before heading up to her house. Her house is a apartment that is located few subway stop away from the school. Her place is of course bigger than our shoebox room, therefore of course the rent is much higher than our too. Thinking that it would be much better than where we are staying now.

But when I arrived at her house, OMG, really OMG. Although the house is very nice and big but things are places everywhere, in a mess, totally look like a pig sty. She even ask us not to remove our shoe and just step into the house. She take a while to settle her thing down then she start with the cooking. There was nothing much we could help but to just cut some vegetable and wash plates.

While waiting for food to be cook, we already start to drink beer and chatting away. Because there are classmate from other county so we had to use Korean. After dinner, we still had cake as one of the classmate that came with us, her actual birthday is today. Although we were already very full but we still try to finish the cake.

I underestimated myself and drink slightly a bit too much, but still able to go back myself. Tmr still got lesson, so we didn't stay until too late as got some stay slightly further, need to travel back home.
Homecook food with birthday cake 

No comments:

Post a Comment