Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Monday, May 11, 2015

Korea Life - Day 258 (week 37) / (Seoul) getting ready for topik exam

Korea Life - 7 Nov 2014 (day 258 week 37)

Since Qi had left Korea, I had been studying with LJ for the topik exam that will be holding soon at the Toms Toms cafe near our places. We chose to study there was because if we bring our student card there, we could have free upsize for the drinks that we order.

Suddenly received a text message from Topik, saying that the picture that I submitted for the exam has been rejected. They want me to upload a new picture asap or else they have the right to not let me take the exam. So I head up to the school to try to upload another picture (since I can't upload it via my own computer, have to use Korean computer than possible.)

First I had problem to download the picture from my email to the computer, then I have problem editing the picture to the size that is needed. That an hrs I nearly wanted to smack the computer, it kept rejecting the picture that I want to upload.At least after an hrs of "fighting" with it, I finally successful uploaded the picture. Since already spend so much time, today decided not going to study! Decided to go Myeong-dong to do shopping instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment