Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Monday, May 11, 2015

Korea Life day 254 week 37 / (Seoul) mix feeling

Korea life - 3 November 2014 (day 254 week 37)

Tmr is the day that Qi will be heading back home, I promised that I will help her with her packing but before we start we the backing, we went to Lotte mart to buy some goodies that Qi wants to bring back to Singapore for her friends and family.

We need to try to pack 9 month worth of things into 2 24' inch luggage. Tried so many things but really there is too many things that we can't fix in. So no choice but have to send the rest by post instead. While helping her to pack, it make me worry about my things, because I have much more things that her !!

For the past 9 month, if is not because she is always there for me, I would have went back home don't know how many times already. She has been there with me and stayed with me for the pat 9 month and I'm really thankful that she was there.

Because of her, I have the courage to walk out of my comfort zone.
Because of her, I got to make friend all around the world.
Because of her, I became a much knowledgeable person
Because of her, I have more life experience than other people.

Hope she has a safe trip back and I can survive Korea myself for the rest of the month !!

No comments:

Post a Comment