Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Korea Life - day 266 (week38) / (Seoul) Kimchi Festival 2014

Korea Life - 15 November 2014 (day 266 week 38)

Despite Qi had already left Korea but she seem to be still here. She read up and that there is a Kimchi festival in Seoul and want me to go on behalf of her. If they have free kimchi lesson, ask me to learn then go back and teach her. Go alone too boring, so met up with Qi's classmate, Sun (who went to Jeonju with us) to go to Kimichi festival that is located at the Gwanghwamun.

Seoul Kimchi Making & Sharing Festival 2014
Venue - Gwanghwamun Square, City hall (Seoul Plaza) and Sejongno Park in Seoul
Period - 14 to 16 Nov 2014 (10am to 5pm)
cut and paste - http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/FU/FU_EN_15.jsp?cid=1962679

Met at the subway station and head to gwanghwamun station together.
There were many of booth set around, from the kimchi history to the varies of kimchi exist, making of kimchi to selling of kimchi

They do have kimchi making but have to pay, I have no plans of paying it, so we just took a walk around and try out free kimchi. Then we noticed that there is another festival next to it that is also quite interesting. Not too sure what festival is there but they were selling things from other country, after finish walking all the booth, we ant to a bookshop nearby then took the bus back home

When we were taking the bus back, heard that she apply for a job in Jeju (she is here on working visa which taiwan and Korea has this visa), turn out she will be working in the same guesthouse that I will be living too!! Got people to keep me accompany for a few more month !! so excited !!

No comments:

Post a Comment