Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, May 14, 2015

Korea Life - day 263 (week 38) / (Seoul) beauty of shopping alone

Korea Life - 12 November 2014 (day 263 week 38)

Since Qi has left, I don't feel bored as I had make lots of friends when I was studying in SKKU. Although they would be either be busy with school or even has other appointment, but that should not be a reason for me to lock myself away in the small shoebox room of mine.

Therefore today I decided to go out to do some self shopping. Normally when I goes to gangnam underground shopping mall, I'm normally the one who stops and wait for the people to see the things that they want. Although my friends will normally say if there is things that you want to see, stop me to wait, but I will just follow them and shop the shops that they stop at.

But for the first time, I have the full control to where I want to go. Went out after lunch time, took the subway and arrived the underground shopping mall almost 3pm. Thinking that that time has lesser people but I WAS WRONG !! People were mostly tourists, there's why even late afternoon also has alot of people around.

The last time I was there, I spent almost 4 hours with my friend there because she kept stoping to look at times. But this time I only 2 hours and I has finish the whole underground shopping mall. Maybe before I already know what I'm looking for, so I'm able to finish it sooner that and I won't overspent on things that I don't even need. I enjoyed the fact that I can stop anytime I want to see things that I want and don't need to worry about people has to keep waiting for me to, and walk away if things don't interest me at all.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment