Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Monday, May 11, 2015

Korea Life day 253 week 37 / (seoul) last outing with Qi

Korea Life - 2 November 2014 (day 253 week 37)

In 2 days time, Qi will be heading back to Singapore. She wants a day to pack so today will be the last day Qi is available to go out with me. So we decided to catch the talk show that we always said to watch the talk show which just located downstair of our place, since normally we see so many people queue outside our place to watch this show.

Since the show is just downstair our place, I went down to buy the ticket myself. I also went to get her a gift. I knows that she has too many things to bring back already so bought her a candy floss flower that we everyday walk pass but never once that we buy before


I bought the 5pm ticket and we decided to come out to queue an hrs before the show start as it's free seating. Sound shocking that we need to queue up an hrs before the show start? When we went down to queue up, we are still not the first, there were people already queue before we went down !! However we are still the first few in the line, and is a good thing that we do that as the queue gotten even longer despite of the cold wind!!  

Finally when is able to enter to, we follow the front and was led to the 3 floor and was asked to enter a room with a small stage and a background prop. On the stage is very simple, there were only a sofa,  a table and some shelf. We chose to sit on the second row as we don't want to be too near (will scared ), also not too far, but even like that we were still very near the stage (if we rise our hand out, we could touch the actors easier). Instead of starting the show straight away, a MC came out and played question and answer quiz with us first, then slowly start the show.


It's a 2 hours stage play where there were a total of 3 person only, there isn't much singing so I can't  say its a musical show as there is more talking than singing. It's use black humour to talk about suicide and the current economy issue of Korea, some of the things that we normally never see, doesn't mean it don't exist. It's trying to use this kind of method to make the Korean to face the issue that has been troubling lots of Korean, instead of ignoring it, face it. It's a pity that I can't fully understand what it's trying to say but some part were really funny and let people willing to sit down and think about it.

It's very similar to this movie < The Suicide Shop> that I watched last year. I first read the book in Chinese version then last year I saw the anime in French (as the originally is in French), its really a very interesting storyline, if there is the chance, do take a look.  Below is the trailer that I found on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment