Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Korea life - day 250 (week 36) / (Korea) Seoraksan national park

Korea life - 30 Oct 2014 (day 250 week 36)

Few days ago went to immigration to ask and luckily that time what my friend told me was for Chinese passport, for other passport, we have a month more then need to leave Korea. Although was slightly a waste of my time to travel down to the immigration early in the morning, at least I able to enjoy myself for the next one month then come and worry about visa issue.

Therefore today I decided to head to Seoraksan national park to see the maple leave as the season is ending soon. I met up with Qi and Sun at the bus terminal to take the bus to Sokcho Bus terminal which take around 2.5 hrs then we still have to change to another bus 7 (which take another 45 min to  reach Sogongwon bus stop) then arrived at Seoraksan national park.

Then we walk to the entrance which is nearby the bus stop. The entrance itself was already very big, I can image how big is the whole national park! I'm not that good with words, let pictures speak all the words for me !!





Lastly took bus from to the bus terminal and too tired to take the bus back so we took the subway which is much faster way back home 

No comments:

Post a Comment