Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, May 11, 2014

Food recipes - kimchi fried rice

With no parent around to help me to prepare meal, I have to learn how to do my own meal from now on. Luckily PQ is a good cook that I can learn from. Although all of PQ's recipes are quite easy while I looked at her getting all the thing ready but for someone who don't cook, is not easy to remember all the steps, so i will have to note down step by step and read it again before I cook. 

Tonight chef PQ is cooking <Kimchi Fried Rice> 
Credit from PQ's instagram - Kimchi fried rice 
Thing needed 
Kimchi - depend on how much you like add. 
Rice - 1.5 Bowl 
garlic - 1 piece 
chicken breast meat - 200 gram 
Oil
Soya sause 
sesame oil 
(optional) 1 sunny side up egg

Before start cooking 
- Cut kimchi into 1 inch long (need more the leave than stem)  
- Cut chicken breast meat into bite pieces 

Steps by steps 
1. Cook chicken breast meat in water and soya sauce to get rid of the meat smell first. Don't need to cook too long, just for a while will do.

2. Fry garlic. Once is cooked, add chicken meat in and stir fry till it cooked

3. Add kimchi in and stir, then add rice in and stir some more

4. Before serve, add a teaspoon of sesame oil and stir

5. (Optional) Fry egg and add egg onto of the rice and serve 


No comments:

Post a Comment