Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Saturday, May 10, 2014

Korea life - day 37 ( week6) / (Seoul) ARC card

31 Mar 2014 - day 37 week 6

After 3 days of fun, had difficulty to wake up early in the morning. Up till last month, I had no problem with staying awake in class at all but now i start to 'zone' out in the middle of class (which is not a good sign). Need to get into study mode again as finial exam is coming again !!

Went to immigration office to collect my ARC card after school. Glad that I don't have to skip school to  go and collect this card. (I didn't had 100% attendant all because I skipped one morning class to get this card done (spent one whole morning camping at the immigration office). Collecting of the card took me just 5 min, Thank god no waiting needed.

And so there it is!! This is how Korea Alien registration card look like. Is a MUST do for people are staying more than 90 days in Korea. 
My ARC card 

Went to bookshop and bought a storybook. It's really a great book as it has both English and Korean version of the story. Trust that it can help me to understand better and learn more korean words. Introduce to all  
Book that I bought with 2 language, easy for me to learn 

No comments:

Post a Comment