Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Korea Life - Day 42 (week 6) / Ehwa and yeouido

Now level 2 is much more difficult compare to a month ago when I just started with beginner level 1. Everyday there is endless homework and studying need to do that I don't even have the time to sit down and blog anything !! I might not able to blog very often as last time, but I will blog (just that is a month late!!)

Korea life - 5 Apr 2014 (day 42 ; week 6)

One of my secondary school junior is here in Korea, will be bring her to see cherry blossom. Heard from my classmate that the cherry blossom in Ehwa is very nice so we decided to bring her to Ehwa and Yeouido. Before we headed out, had lunch at home first (Chef PQ made Kimchi soup, and it was sooooo nice. Will upload the recipe once I have the time )

Because of the rain yesterday, the weather turn cold again. Had to wear a few layer or else would feel cold. (one thing I can't stand the weather here is that the weather is always changing, some time cold, some time hot!! Don't know how to get used to this kind of weather)

Met them at Ehwa, went to Ehwa university to Cherry blossom, but there wasn't much so we told them not to worry, there are alot in Yeouido for them to see and take picture. Weather was too cold for them who just arrive to Korea (compere to Singapore weather and the weather here in Korea). I had to go and find heat pack for them before we can proceed to Yeouido

Was shocked when we reached Yeouido, there wasn't much cherry blossom left !! Because of the rain yesterday, lot of the flower had fallen off, so the tree only left with leave with no flower. So sad !! Last week when was still so beautifully open but all ended in less than 2 weeks. Cold weather plus the river breath, it was too cold for us to stay long.


As junior wants to eat BBQ (they worry don't know how to order so hope we can go and eat), so we went to the Jongak station BBQ again as I know they have Chinese staff and boss can speak English, so no need to worry if don't know how to order. Didn't join them at Dongdaemun shopping as I'm going to the Nonsan Strawberry festival (which is 2 hours bus ride away from Seoul), have to have enough rest !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment