Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, May 11, 2014

Korea life - day 41 (week6) / (Seoul) watching movie

Korea Life - 4 Apr 2014 (Day 41 ; week 6)

Although I'm staying in Korea, it can't stop me from watching movie, especially when < Captain American > is up !! There is a cinema just located between my house and school, went over there to buy movie ticket before going back home (school bag are too heavy for me to carry around).

Receipt / Ticket 

The way to buy the ticket here is totally different from Singapore. I had a hard time understand how to use the machine to buy, in the end I just gave up and went to the counter the queue up to but (since there wasn't even a queue). Turn out that there was no queue was because people were waiting for their number to be call. There was a number queue for people to take and just wait for the number to be called, no need to queue up. As they don't have the price list up (don't know if other day also same price), paid 10,000 won per ticket. And ticket is just receipt only, so different


Went back to rest for a while before coming out again. Had popcorn and snack for dinner, is been a while I last had popcorn, so excited. Was pretty surprise with the price of the combo here, is about half the price of what Singapore is charging. There are 3 of us so we bought a big set which cost 14,000 won where there is 2 regular popcorn, 2 small pack of snack, 2 regular cup of drink and 2 bottle of coke.  

The seat are so much bigger and it has very bigger space better each seat. Just that there are too many couple sitting around, but it don't bother me too much. The movie is showing with Korean subtitle, so we have no problem with watching (my standard still unable to follow up with the subtitle) Luckily I watch Captain American 1 again before I come and watch this as some place do link to part 1.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment