Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, February 15, 2015

Korea life - day 186 (week 27) / (Seoul) Family vacation day 5

Korea Life - 27 Aug (Day 186 week 27)

Last night before we headed back to rest, we bought bread for the rest as this morning we won't be going out for breakfast. Did some last minute packing and we check out from the hotel. They left their luggage at the lobby (they have this luggage storage service) and helped me to send my things back to my place first.

This is the first time they saw my room, they didn't said much but I know what they are thinking. I just kept trying to send to out of my room and let take a ride to school. So we went to exit 1 to take the shuttle bus up to SKKU, then we slowly walk down to the side gate to eat a bowl of Wicked snow dessert first then we took the taxi to eat Ginseng Chicken soup at Gyeongbokgung station.

The Ginseng Chicken soup is the popular store that Qi brought me here the last time, and this time is the same as that time. Queue is long but didn't really have to wait for too long and they have place for elderly to sit down and wait as we queue outside. They have 2 different kind of seating, the traditional kind which is siting on the floor, the other one is siting on chairs. When is our turn, we request for chair seating because my grandma would have problem to stand up after that. Because I had ate once which Qi, I teach my family how to eat the ginseng chicken soup the correct way, and the customer was siting next to us, just kept looking at us and follow our action as they have no clue how to eat at all !!

Still have some time left, so we just walk around then headed back to collect their bags and we went to take the airport limbo bus to airport. In the end, we reached the airport too early, and we cannot check in yet. So we just randomly walk around and when the time is up, then headed to check in. Turned out that their luggages were too heavy, and had to take some thing out or else will have to pay fine. Took out some things to hand carry although don't really want too.

After sending them in, instead of taking the subway back, I just took the airport limbo back to home. For the next few days, I have some time to myself as Qi's Mum is still in Korea and my classmate are still not back in Seoul yet. Have to decide what to do myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment