Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Friday, February 6, 2015

Korea life - day 182 (week 26) / (Seoul) Family vacation day 1

Korea life - 23 Aug (Day 182 week 26)

First day of our family vacation. Start the day early as Grandma needs to eat breakfast first then can start the day. Although the hostel do provide breakfast but we went out to Myeong-dong to have breakfast. I planned congee's breakfast as it will fix my grandma's taste-bud more than english breakfast. Wanted to go to the store that Qi introduce me to try but I can't find it so just randomly chose a congee store and went in.

The store itself was located on the second floor but because they have lift, so I have no issue with that (Or else I will feel bad, make grandma walk so much steps.) The amount that they serve were quite big that we can't even find a bowl ourself. After that filling breakfast, we shopped around Myeongdong and introduce some of my favourite shop to them too. We bought so many clothes from Spao as my mum and brother find the price there were very cheap too.

Google were to have lunch after all the shopping and saw that there is a bibimbip store next to Spao which has quite good reviews. It is a store that just sell bibimbip only, so we all had different kind of bibimbip. Stone pot bibimbip, normal bibimbip, raw beef bibimbip.. Price although slightly expensive but because is located in Myeongdong, the price are normally around this range.  

We went back to the guesthouse to rest for a while since we have so much shopping bag and grandma need a nap before we can go on. An hour later, we took the bus to Dongdaemun (didn't took the subway is because not many exit has lift and there are too many steps in the subways for my grandma, therefore the best option is bus or cab.)

But because my grandma and mum have no interest in shopping and they just kept following us so both me and my brother no longer have mood to do shopping so we went to have dinner. Went back to slept early, to get ready for tmr.


No comments:

Post a Comment