Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Saturday, February 21, 2015

Korea life - day 189 (week 27) / 2D1N daejeon part 2

Korea Life - 30 Aug (Day 189 Week 27)

Last night we didn't got to do foot spa because of the operation hours, so this morning we woke up early to go and do foot spa. By the time we arrived, there was quite a lot of elderly had already started soaking. We were the only few that are in our twenties, felt a bit odd but we decided to just ignore and enjoy ourself. Only 3 of us went to do the foot while other 2 was back in the hotel sleeping, they even made us wait for them for 2 hours then they appear in front of us. Because it's Qi's friend, I can't show angry face or else she will feel sorry.

We headed to the traditional market that  we saw last night when we were looking for the sky walk. Turns out that the traditional market is one of the biggest traditional market in Dae Jeon.

Daejeon Jungang Market (대전 중앙시장)  

Website = http://asiaenglish.visitkorea.or.kr/ena/SH/SH_EN_6_2.jsp?cid=1665599 
How to go = Daejeon station (line 1) Exit 1

It's quite similar the the traditional market - Gwangjang market - that is in Seoul. We walked for a while and stop one of the store to have bibimbip but the rice is barley rice which I don't like but I still had half and I left the rest for Qi to help me to finish it. Then we went to look for the popular bread shop that is only available in Daejeon.  

Sung Sim Dang Bakery (성심당)

website = http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/FO/FO_EN_6_4_4.jsp?cid=1797254
At first had problem to find the place but luckily we had google map that led us back to the right track and finally find the main branch of the bakery. Turned out it the store that we found, wasn't the main branch, it was the branch that sells cakes. The cakes all looked soo delicious that I can't resist myself from buying despite of the price, in the end we all bought one each!! It's only after we finish buying the cakes and walked out of the building then we noticed the shop next to it was the shop that we were looking for !! So once again, we went in and shop for breads again !! We bought the most popular red bean bun and plan to eat on the bus when we are heading back to Seoul. 

Left with some time before we need to head to the bus terminal, so we went to the underground shopping mall is located nearby. The underground shopping mall was much bigger than the underground shopping mall in Seoul! But I was not really in the mood for shopping as the things selling there are not very that nice and fashion as Seoul. However still walked around and take a look first then went to sat down and wait. All of us were so tired that we just sat at the beach and wait for time to past. But like no matter how we waste, the time still past super so slow, so we just decided to just head to the terminal and ask if we are able to change the timing to a earlier timing back to Seoul. And we are able to change with FREE OF CHARGE. -__- || Should have come and change even earlier !!

 Reach Seoul much earlier than we planned. Seeing the sunset via the park near our place, Qi and I decided to sit down at the park to eat our cake while the kids were running here and there, before heading back home to the super small area that we call home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment