Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, February 8, 2015

Korea life - day 183 (week 27) / (Seoul) Family vacation day 2

Korea Life - 24 Aug (day 183 week 27)

Yesterday wasn't able to eat this because I can't find the place, is only when we finished then we saw the store (LOL lor ), therefore today we headed to Migabon for breakfast. But when we arrive at the entrance of the store, I nearly fainted !! The store is located on the second floor and there is no lift !! I felt bad early in the morning, already kept making Grandma walk here and there. Glad that at least she love the congee served or else I would have scold Qi the moment I see her later!! Since there is no other place we could go, so we headed to Noryangjin station earlier

Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market (노량진수산장)

Add : 688, Nodeul-ro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul 서울특시 동작구 노들로 688 (노량진동)
Operating Hours : almost 24 hours (open all year around)
How to go : Noryangjin Station (Subway line 1), Exit 1. Walk 100m over the bridge

Noryangjin is one of Korea's largest seafood markets. The vibrant, abundant year-round market is connected to Noryangjin Station by a bridge. Over 830 seafood items are available for wholesale and retail purchases. Visitors can purchase fresh seafood and get it sliced into sashimi at one of the restaurants in the market.

However turns out that we arrived at the station too early !! We still had to wait for Qi and LJ, but luckily that Qi also arrived at the Noryangjin station early. My mum and grandma had a chat with Qi's mum and aunt while we were waiting for LJ. Ask LJ to meet us inside of the station, in the end she went out and waited for us. So we had to spend some time to look for her and her friend that can really depart for the fish market.

The fish market is really super big that we were so amazed by it, we can't stop taking picture!! It took us like 5 min later than was able to go down to the market itself to go closer to the stores. The bad thing about this place is that there is no lift and the floor are all wet, I was so afraid that my grandma will fall down! Kept holding to her arm tightly and slowing take every step. After seeing most of the store, we decided to start buying some seafood to eat. We choose a store that was able to speak Chinese as it will be easier for the elderly to communicate too. By the time we finished purchasing everything, the final price was not really as cheap as I thought I will. I don't think I will go back again (by myself) but if got friends like to go, of course I will still bring that there.

After the heavy meal, we headed to express bus terminal to do some shopping. Too bad I don't have the chance to shop as my grandma and Mum has no interest at all in the shopping here. My brother don't have the mood to shop too since my grandma and Mum kept following everywhere we went. So in the end, we just went to have coffee and just sat there and wait for time to past. Why did I went there when my grandma and Mum has no interest in shopping ? Because I want to bring them to the bampo bridge to see the water fountain show !!

But when we were walking toward Banpo bridge, Bloodly hell, it started to rain !!! We still went to Banpo Bridge and look for a place to sit down and waited for the show. In the end, they really cancel the show due to the rain !! So sad !!! Came all the way, wanted to show that the nice water show, in the it was cancel !! Feel so waste of time !! And because of that, 8 plus already we still haven't eat dinner yet ! We took the cab back to the hotel and we let the elderly stay indoor to wait while my brother and I went out to buy food back for them. There wasn't much left for us to choose, so we bought Bibimbip and fast-food.

No comments:

Post a Comment