Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Korea life - day 187 (week 27) / (Seoul) Musical

Korea life - 28 Aug (day 187 week 27)

People who have been to Hyehwa in Seoul, would know that there is posters of musical everywhere.
I'm not really into musical as musical are always much more expensive (in Singapore), but ever since seeing the numbers of musical of the poster, it make me want to spend money to go and see at least one show.  

And recently the poster of the musical <<Dracula>> are everywhere and it caught my attention that I really wants to take out my money to go and see. At first no one wanted to watch me so I thought of giving up and don't go, but after thinking to myself "just because no one willing to spend the money to watch with me and I give up just like that." And after reading this news - http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/musical-dracula-release-interview-and-posters-of-jyjs-junsu - it's act out by JYJ Junsu, this make me want to watch even more !! so even though the ticket price is slight expensive but I decided to watch the musical alone!!!

Images from Yahoo. 
Today is the day of the musical. Made Kimbap and went out to look for the place earlier than the musical. Surprising the place is quite easy to find (i just follow the people who I think will be going to the same place as me, hehe). The Seoul Arts Center's Opera Theatre is very big and amazing. They even have water show for people to enjoy. Luckily I did pack kimbap as the food that they sell there are too expensive for a poor student like me.

I walked around the theatre and saw lot of people were just busy taking picture with poster and buying things., They even sells books and CDs of the musical itself, I was so tempted to buy the book but it was totally written in Korean. With my current Korean standard, it will be a waste of money if I really buy it. Not only that, they even rent telescope for people who are interested. I entered the theatre hall 20 minute before the show starts and just sat down and wait for the show to start.

The show started on time. Although I don't really understand what it is it saying but the actions and the actings are much better than watching movie. Even though there is a 20 minute interval but I only step out of the theatre after the whole show ended. OMG ! And even after I stepped out of the theatre (after the whole show ended), I still can feel the excitement of the show, think I'm hanged to musical from now on !! Think I won't mind going to another one more musical!!





No comments:

Post a Comment