Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, February 15, 2015

Korea life - day 185 (week 27) / (Seoul) Family vacation day 4

Korea Life - 26 Aug (day 185 week 27)

On request by my Grandma so we went back to Migabon for breakfast again. Today schedule is to 2 places only - Insadong, Lotte Mart and Namsan Tower

Took the taxi to Insadong, I thought they will be interested in it but because they had enough shopping at Namdaemun so we didn't stay there as long as I thought. Since they have no interested at Insadong anymore so we headed to Lotte Mart.

Many people will confirm has a lot of things to buy back for friends and company so I brought them to the biggest supermarket in Seoul to buy the snacks. I just intro them all the things that I like and the things that I normally will buy. In the end, they bought too many things so we took the taxi back to our hotel again !!

Since there is a lot of time left, we rest a bit first then took the taxi up to the cable car area of Namsan N tower. For the first time I didn't need to queue up to get board the cable car (because we were there early, around 4 plus). We walked up while our grandma and mother took the lift up to the top level, they were waiting for us at the top level to board the cable car together. With the short queue to take the cable car, thought that there is not much people around but turn out that I was totally wrong !! So many people were there taking picture and even having meals.

Once we alight from the cable car, steps were waiting for us already. Although this is one of the reason why at first I didn't want to bring my grandma here in the first place, but because she like this kind of places. I kept asking her is it all right, let rest a bit them continue, but she will just reply me is ok. Even though hearing her say is all right, I still feel bad to make her walk so much steps. She can walk straight path slowly but she will need to use more strength if she need to walk steps. Luckily she really love the views and kept asking us to take picture for her and wants us to take with her too. We found a spot like the others to sit down and enjoy the views.

We left the place before night fall, and it was a good idea as when we were getting off the cable car, we saw there the staff were getting ready the queue for people who is coming. Took the taxi straight to Jonggak for BBQ pork dinner. We were super lucky as the rain only started to fall when we had boarded the taxi, although there was slight traffic jam, but it didn't bother us and we just kept chatting on the way.

I bought them to the BBQ pork restaurant that I always bring people over, and they also enjoy it a lot. Kept asking me why never bring them over on the first day instead as they won't have request for it everyday! Don't want to go back with a full tummy, we went for a walk around Jonggak then we send Grandma and mother back to the hotel first then both me and my brother went to Myeong-dong for a walk first as it was still slightly earlier.  

No comments:

Post a Comment