Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, February 8, 2015

Korea life - day 184 (week 27) / (Seoul) Family vacation day 3

Korea Life - 25 Aug (day 184 week 27)

Todays first stop after breakfast was Namdaemun. Although they kept saying that they is nothing much to buy but we spent few hours there, buying souvenirs even when I told them that I will be bring them to Insadong to buy souvenir. Since they want to buy, I have no reason don't let them buy, so I just follow them around (for the first time). Went back to put down thing and rest for a while then later will have to head out again

Going to meet Qi straight at the rail bike entrance as my grandma wouldn't be able to stand all the walking of Chuncheon even thought the view is very nice. Was thinking of taking the ITX to chuncheon so I told them to take their time, but when I checked with the hotel guy to help me to check the timing of the ITX to Chuncheon, he said there is no ITX to the station !! I nearly black out! why all of the sudden there is no ITX to chuncheon ? So I only left with one way there, which is taking the subway for 2 hours.  

Heard that we might need to take the subway for 2 hours, my grandma suggested that we take the cab there. I was like "It's very far away, it's going to cost a lot", my grandma very cool said "never mind, I pay.". My brother who was beside me ask me to just follow what my grandma said, take the cab all the way to Chuncheon. In the end the whole ride costs 90,000 KRW, I felt speechless, sad and angry. (Trust is it's really a day that I don't feel like talking about again.) Although it is a good thing we took the cab as grandma fell asleep in the cab when we were on our way, but this is the first time I spend so much on taxi fee, feel like a fool.  

LJ was late once again and we had to keep calling her and rush her to faster come. They had to run as people had already started boarding the bike. I sat in front with my Mum while my brother sat at the back with Grandma. The scenery are as beautiful as the last time I saw, but this time were much tiring that the last time. Maybe because the last time was 4 young adult cycling, today is only me and my brother were cycling so it's much more tiring. Thank god, Grandma like this ride a lot, she asked me to bring her here again the next time if she coming to Korea again.    

After the ride, we took the shuttle bus back to the starting point and took the subway back. Take to a nearly station then change to take the cab back. Dinner for tonight was Korean fried chicken which is located 2 block away from our hotel. By the time we could really rest, was already almost 12am. What a tiring day ...





No comments:

Post a Comment