Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Monday, November 3, 2014

Korea life - day 105 (week 15) / (GwangJu) Short trip to Gwang-Ju Day 3

Korea Life - 7 June 2014 (day 105 week 15)

Our last day in Gwang-Ju before we take the afternoon train back to Seoul. Not wasting any time, after breakfast (by LJ once again), we bid goodbye to our nice hostel owner and took picture with the owner before we leave the place with all our things.

We headed to a traditional market that we saw on the first day (when we were looking for our way to the hostel). Turns out to be really a boring and normal wet market, just like the traditional market all around Korea. We got too bored so we just thought of heading out for lunch by cab. We went to a restaurant that again was recommended by the owner, however this time it's not as good as the crab restaurant yesterday. This is one Korean dishes that I don't know how to enjoy, but even thought we think that way, the place is full with people.

We don't know what to do and where to go after lunch, so we just took the cab and went to the train station to see the surrounding while waiting for the train. Although there were not much but some tents where set up there for some discount event, but it helped us to not notice that time were past by too slowly. Took a different train (compare to the train that we took when we came, this train cost cheaper but it take longer time to arrive) back to seoul.

Gwang-ju is, well is a nice place for food and there are some interesting places which located around Gwang-ju that are nice to go, but Gwang-ju itself is really quite a boring place. I don't think I will go there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment