Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Saturday, November 1, 2014

Korea life - day 103 (week 15) / (GwangJu) Short trip to Gwang-Ju Day 1

Korea life - 5 June 2014 (Day 103; week 15)

Tomorrow was a public holiday in Korea which mean there won't be lesson,  my friends (1A classmate LJ, CL & CA) and I decided to head to gwangju for a short trip (travelling for the first time without PQ ).

LJ had asked her Korean friend to help us to book the accommodation and transportation from Seoul to Gwang-ju few days before the trip. After our afternoon lesson, we took the 5.55 pm KTX train from Yongsan station to Gwang-ju station. Whole train trip took around 4 hrs, by the time we arrived at Gwang-ju station was already 9pm.

Top left pic - Platform to Gwang-Ju ; Top right pic - Gwang-Ju station
Below pic - Yongsan station 
When we walked out of the Gwang-ju train station, the place felt so much different from Seoul itself. Not many high rise-building, empty street (no cars and also no people),  or even on the subway, feel so scary. But luckily we had each other, so still not that bad. After an hrs of walking on the streets of Gwang-ju street, we finally found our guesthouse <Namdo Hostel> which was located on the 3rd floor
Namdo Hostel 
Namdo Hostel's offical website = << http://blog.naver.com/dewpark >>
Don't get afraid by the Korean words, the blog is written in both Korean and English.
It also introduce some nice places to go and eat or play.

After leaving our thing behind in our guesthouse, we went out for late dinner. As not many shops were open, we just went in to a ransom shop to eat something.  Went back to rest instead of exploring, store up some energy to get ready for tomorrow morning. But there is just one washroom, we have to queue up to shower, however we were not the only one need to use it, we need to share with the other rooms too. We need to keep a look up for the washroom and make sure to go in faster than other people or else we need to continue to wait. By the time I came out of the washroom, LJ didn't got the chance to bath and fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment