Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Monday, November 17, 2014

Korea Life - day 118 week 17 / (Seoul) Bye Bye class 2C

Korea life - 20 June 2014 (Day 118 week 17)

So soon, exam were over and it's time to say goodbye again. This term was shorter than before as we were more busy with assignment and presentation. Sad was that not all of us would be doing level 3, some chose to change to different school, some was heading back to their hometown.

Just as before, there were games waiting for us to play for the first two hours (Which I really had zero interest in it) then teachers gave out award to the top first (of each class).  It only after that our form teacher would lead us to other places to give up the result to the rest of us. Result was not as good as I thought but has no problem to get proceed up to level 3.

We had our last lunch with class 2C before really saying good bye to each other at a restaurant near Hyehwa station exit 1. Had western food (as we had a classmate that was vegetarian). Chit-chat all the way while eating, before most of us left, we took one last picture by the street before leaving the rest to go and sleep (didn't had enough sleep the night before, my eyes couldn't keep it out throughout lunch time!!)

Heard from the rest that, some of them went of to have fun and ended while late. To be honest, I don't have the feeling of best friend like I had with my classmate of level 1. I felt more closer to my level 1 classmate than this class. Is not that they are not close, just that the feeling is different. Even though that was how I felt, I still hope that in the near future, I will still have the chance to meet up with them once more!


No comments:

Post a Comment