Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Friday, November 28, 2014

Korea Life - day 121 week 18 / (Seoul) Watching World Cup at Gwanghwamun

Korea life - 23 June 2014 (Day 121 week 18)

Coming from a small country myself, I never thinks that Singapore will ever has a chance with World cup (at least in the near future, there won't be a chance, even though personally I do hope that one day we would have a chance in World Cup too).  That is why this time since that I'm in Korea and Korea is going to be playing in the World Cup 2014, I would like to know what is the feeling to see more than 10,000 people watching soccer together.

And there was a match this morning 4 am, Korea VS Algeria. I'm not too sure how are strong were they (truth is I don't follow the matches at all, I only know the Japanese team only >_<). Met up with Qi first at her aunt's hotel first (her cousin and aunt was in town visiting her.), took a cab over to Gwanghwamun at around 2 am

Was shocked with the amount of people !! 
Before heading over, we believed that there would be full of people but we should be able to find a place for us to sit down and watch. But when we arrived, the places were full of people that we can't even find a place to stand !! After half an hour of walking here and there, we finally found a spot where we could sit down and wait (as the match still has 1.5 hrs more before it start)

While waiting for the match to start, we saw that there were people standing there shouting fried chicken for sale !! Just now we were still thinking to order, now don't even need to call, we could just buy from them. We didn't even wait for the match the start, we already started eating. There was really nothing to do, so we decided to eat as we wait.

Finally the match had started !! Once again, We could see how Korean love their country. Cheering was going on and on, everyone were watching nervously however first half match , the score was already 0-4 !! Even before the first half end, the Korean knows that there is no chance of wining, many started to pack up and leave ...  We started to feel bored too, so we headed back too 

No comments:

Post a Comment