Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, November 27, 2014

Korea life - day 117 week 17 - (Seoul) Visa Extension

Korea Life - 19 June 2014 (Day 117 week 17)

Went to do visa extension for the first time. To be honest, the document that were needed actually were not very different to do but slightly different to collect (if you don't have friend around to help).

Things that the immgration officer need were
- Immgration form
- Receipt of school fees (get from the school)
- Certificate from school (get from the school)
- Bank statement of 5 million won (within 3 days of issuing) [I borrowed some money from friends!]
- a copy of your living contract (a proof of where are you staying)
- Fee of 60 thousand won 
- Need to bring along ARC card (passport not needed)

I don't know what do I need to do, so I just handed all the document I had in hand to the officer when I was my turn. She told me to us the 60 thousand won to purchase stamps at another counter (I was thinking maybe is because they are not allow to handle cash so they use this way to proof that we had pay). Came back with the stamps and the officer sticked to the immgration form that I had submitted in. Then they took my ARC card away and asked me to wait for a while at the front (at counter 1).

Maybe is was due to the summer vacation period, there wasn't many people at the immgration office therefore I only waited for less than 10 min and I gotten my ARC card with the new updated expired date. Gotten everything settle within an hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment