Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, November 16, 2014

Korea life - day 106 (week 16) / (Seoul) Bukchon & Samcheongdong for assignment

Korea life - 8 June 2014 (day 106 week 16)

Although I was still tired from my short trip to Gwangju, but there was no time for me to rest as we needed to continue our assignment. So we headed to bukchon hanok village & Insadong & Samcheongdong. Met up with my teammate first at the subway station exit, then walked toward bukchon. We choose to head to Bukchon first as it was nearer from the subway exit.

< Bukchon Hanok Village >

How to go - Alight at Anguk Station (subway line 3); Exit 2.
                    Go straight for about 500m to arrive at Bukchon Hanok Village
                    (Entrance is next to a pharmacy)
Visiting hours - 10am to sunset (Due to give residents (staying there) some peace, it has been advice that visitor are to leave before sunset and not to visit too early.)
More information - http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=561382

Before we came out of the station (next to the exit), there were introduction of Bukchon 
Walking from the subway station to Bukchon Hanok Village 
Bukchon Hanok Village is one of a Korea traditional village with a long history located between Gyeongbok Palance and Jongmyo Royal Shrine. The traditional village is composed of lots of alleys, hank and is preserved to show a 600-year-old urban environment. Now it is used as traditional culture center and Hanok restaurant (some are still resident area), allowing visitors to experience the atmosphere of the Joseon Dynasty.

Not only tourist, even locals comes and wants to take a pictures with the alleys of Bukchon. As we still had a few places to go, after going to a few area and took a few picture, we headed to Samcheongdong.

< Samcheongdong >

How to do - Alight at Anguk Station (subway line 3); Exit 1.
More information (thing that you can do at Samcheongdong) - http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SH/whereToShop/whereToShop.jsp?action=about&cid=995817

Samcheongdong is a hilly neighbourhood that is characterised by numerous small art galleries, shops and restaurants/cafe but peaceful and quaint area. Since each art gallery building along has its own unique architectural design, taking a walk and appreciating the building is a journey in itself. Many galleries have their own cafes, restaurants or craft shops, allowing visitors to enjoy art, shopping and lunch all under one roof. I was so hungry that I kept asking them to hurry out decide which cafe that they want to write about and I can order for them to take picture of it. And finally we decided on this - CHLORIS TEA AND COFFEE  house.

It has a very quite environment. Even though It has 2 storey, we choose to sit outdoor to enjoy the sun. I was starving that I just kept looking at the menu while the rest were busy taking picture of the area. Was quite shock with the price, but I was too hungry to worry about the price, I just order a set and waited impatient for the food  
My Brunch - French toast set 
 Took the bus from Samchengdong to Insadong. Even before I start to live in Korea, Insadong is a place that I will visit every time I'm in Korea, so I suggest to them why not let just take some picture and we can leave this place, as I know this place too well (not trying to be proud [-w-]). So we really just took some picture and left for dessert.

While eating the dessert, we took time to talk about it and decide how should we were to split the presentation into 4 for all of us. And because this time, someone suggest that she wants to do the PPT, so the rest of us just went back and write our speech will do. I'm just going to go back and take a nap before I start writing my speech.

Luckily it tasted not bad (although Wicked is still better) 

No comments:

Post a Comment