Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, March 6, 2014

Korea Life - Day 10 (week 2)

Korea Life - 4 Mar (Day 10 week 2)

Today is officially first day of school. As mentioned yesterday, our class had been divide into smaller class today. We had been divided into A,B & C and I'm in class A. Was glad that I was able to made a taiwanese friend before class starts.

Class just started only and I already have problem to remember things, OMG !! going to have headache soon, don't know how to memorise all. Really too long never study, think is going to take me more time to get used to this life. Seeing the time table, mid term exam in 3 week time, I'm worry, there's no way I  don't get worry. After lunch, we headed back to afternoon class which last 1 hr 45 min but time pass super fast, had to go and buy textbook first before we can head home.

Never though of going out to play even when there were quite alot of time after school, just think of going back home. But going back so earlier also nothing to do, so we slowly walked back instead. And noticed that the weather is getting cold each day, think I would need to get ready more clothes for the following days.  Even today, it was too cold that I gave up going out to buy dinner and just stay in and just cook ramen



No comments:

Post a Comment