Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, March 6, 2014

Korea Life - Day 12 (Week 2) / SKKU student card

Korea Life - 6 Mar (Day 12 Week 2)

Weather is getting colder and colder these days, this morning when I left the house was -5 degree!! I was afraid that I would feel cold when I'm outside, I wear alot of layer before heading out today, wear a sleeveless, one long sleeve t-shire, 2 jacket and 1 outer coat !! even more layer when I'm in Hokkaido (because my outer coat has no fur)

Lesson today were more of conversation, I was able to follow up easier as I can understand easier just that I still have problem to ready read from the textbook. I want to speck but I afraid teacher call my name as I still can't read from textbook. Really need to start using PQ way to remember the vowels. I just hope to have more time to remember it.

Received our student card today, now I really feel like a student of Sungkyunkwan University *hehe, feel so proud!*. We are not able to use their WI-FI too, now that we had received the student card (without the student card, only some area has WI-FI for guests.)

My student ID card !! hehe 
After our afternoon class today, it started snowing !! I was like huh ?!?! Snowing in March, LOL? maybe that explain why the weather getting cold every day. I meeting PQ at the front gate as the was having class at the bottom of the slopes so we meet at the front gate easier. Weather was too cold for us to walk home, so we took the bus back instead.

I can't eat ramen anymore (had been eating for 2 days now because weather too cold for me to go out), so went to buy food first before heading back home (I won't be able to come out again after I reach home.) Have to revise today lesson again tonight before any other thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment