Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Monday, March 3, 2014

Korea Life - Day 5 (week 1) / (Seoul) Lotte Mart

Korea Life - 27 Feb (Day 5 week 1)


Since we had settle down in our small house, PQ and I decided was time we buy some food to fill up our fridge is better than we eat outside everyday every meal. Therefore we heard to the biggest super mart (that we know) - Lotte Mart at Seoul station 

Before that, we headed into Seoul station to look for something to eat first before heading to lotte mart. While we were eating our food, PQ told me that she is really totally unhappy and piss with the room. She felt like she was cheated as the room is totally not the same as what the guy promised her. Before because I'm not the one discuss with the guy, I just accept what we though we had booked. She suggest to go to another livingtel for viewing and see. And I was like since we have nothing else to do after shopping lotte mart , why not? So she book with the owner and we will head down this evening. 

We headed out of Seoul station to Lotte mart (which is just next to it, not Lotte mall that is connected to Seoul station). Lotte Mart is like the old Singapore's Carrefour (in suntec city WHICH already close down). There are 2-3 level selling all kind of things. We skip the other counter and went straight to the foods session. We can't buy alot of thing as there was only the 2 of us (and we will be going back to Myeong-dong to buy PQ shoe that she can't decide to buy yesterday). We only took the things that we think we need for now and want to eat. After getting PQ shoe from Myeong-dong, as we still have some time before our meeting with the other livingtel, so we head back to rest. 

What I bought from Lotte mart 
The new livingtel is located at Hyehwa, very near school (walking distance; take bus also can - about 2 stops ; current livingtel need to take 5 stops ) and there are ton of eatery nearby (current livingtel only got 2-3 only.) Most important is the living standard !! OMG, is so much better!! The place is so much brighter and clearer. Although they left with room with no toilet (only shower area which I still can bear with it), only have a small window facing the corridor and more expensive but I feel that I can take it as my home better than the current place. Because of their location and clean environment, alot of people want to stay here, they need us to give them an answer asap and hope we could move in latest by 8 Mar or else they will have to give it to other people (with means that I will have to waste my half month rent in the current livingtel and pay more to move in to new livingtel.)

Went to our house nearby eatery to eat cheap first again. For the first time I try the cheese ramen and I didn't know it was so good!! It made the soup so much nicer. Hehe, going to eat this more!! Headed home to discuss with parent if we should move or not as we need to give the new livingtel an answer by tomorrow morning 


No comments:

Post a Comment