Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Korea Life - Day 8 (Week 2) / (Seoul) Coex ; A familiar story (Musical)

Korea Life - 2 Mar (Day 8 Week 2)

Thanks to PQ's friend, we have free ticket to a musical !! At first thought give us also no use as I still can't understand korean much yet, but the musical is in English, and since there is free ticket and we have nothing planned for today, so we went for it !

The musical is located near Coex, we decided to go there earlier (not afraid there is nothing to do, we can go Coex walk walk before the shows starts too). Took the subway to Samseong station, and followed the direction to Coex. First thing that I noticed was that, it a very big place currently under renovation. Because of the renovation, only a handful of shops are open (and some even only grand open yesterday!! LOL). Since there was nothing much to see, we went for lunch first

Twin Cook restaurant 
Cheese Ramen 

The cheapest food we can find there were this restaurant name < Twin Cook>. Maybe because of the price, it was fully packed while we went in. Waited for 5 min before there were seat for us to sit down. As many were still waiting outside for the seat, so we leave once we finish our food.

But it was still too early for us to go over to the theatre yet, so we sat at the centre area to waste some time first. At least there were WI-FI, we could do something with our phone (isn't that a normal thing to us? Handphone never leave our sight).

There was really nothing much left we could do so we just went to look for the theatre. While walking toward the theatre, I noticed that there was a photo booth that we could take passport picture, so we took a min to let me take picture first as we will need this picture to do our ARC card and might school need it too.


PQ did her homework before back home, so it didn't took long before we found it. Went to the counter to collect the ticket and was shocked with their english standard that they had !! Didn't know they can speck English! It was only after that then we know that the staff were almost all American Korean. At first they had problem looking for the ticket so it took some time, they found it and gave us special seats for letting us wait !

Tickets to <A Familiar Story The Musical by Eumin Production>
Baekam Art Hall that held <A Familiar Story>

Saw the crowd queueing outside the theatre to go in, then I know that this is a family productions for kids and families to enjoy. Many of the kids were able to speck english very well, and of course their parents too.

Shows started and is very very good show!! I had a great time watching it even though is a kids shows. The actors and actress were so handsome and pretty too *hehe, shy*. I don't mind coming back again if they have new show in the future !

When we walked out after show, we saw that the bus stop has bus back home, we just boarded the bus and sit all the way back (but we took the wrong seat, sat in from of the back door, evertime people alight, the cold air will blow toward us -_-!! LOL). Takeaway some food from nearby eatery back home to eat as the weather is getting colder (want to get back before it get any colder !!)

Can't sleep too later but don't know if I can sleep a not tonight as school is going to start tomorrow!!! OMG, I already can feel the butterfly flying around in my tummy, I'm so nervous for tomorrow !! I just hope tomorrow can pass by peaceful with nothing big that will shock me.     

No comments:

Post a Comment