Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, March 6, 2014

Korea Life - Day 9 ( Week 2) / (Seoul) SKKU first of school

Korea Life - 3 Mar (Day 9 Week 2)

Finally, today is the first day of my Sungkyunkwan student life. We had been to school before so we wasn't worry that we can't find our way but don't want to be late, so headed out an hour before orientation starts. We had enough time to buy Isaac toast for breakfast (The price here are cheaper than what we had in Ewha).

Front gate of Sungkyunkwan university 












From main gate to the school area  











One thing we really need to get used to for this one year would be getting used to this long long slope for the the whole year (just this slope took us 20 min to get up to the school building areas.) Walked up the slope as we were having our toast, with the cold weather plus the warm toast, it's really the best match. We had enough time to look at the shops around the place before heading into the theatre.

People were already waiting outside of the theatre for the door to be open to go in and get seated. Surprising there were alot of people join this spring and most of them were Japanese and Chinese. While waiting for it to start, I already can feel my stomach turning around, very long never feel so nervous. They called for our name and we were divide us into our level first and asked to take a small test before sending us to our classroom. As I had not study Korean before, I just submitted empty paper in. There were too many people and sound going around, don't even know how they going to divide us so I just follow the others that submitted empty paper out too.


Nice view in school 
We had class but it ended in half an hours time, they just teach a little and sent us back. But tomorrow we had to report to class before 8.50am as they have to divide us into small classes as our class were too big. PQ class only starts after 12.30pm, we had rice ball for lunch before sending her off to class. I walked around to look at things but PQ class ended last than half and hours too !! So I had to rush back to meet her. Weather wasn't very cold, so we decided to try to walk home from school.  It took about 40 min to reach home and decided to stay indoor for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment