Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Monday, March 3, 2014

Korea Life - Day 4 (Week 1) / (Seoul) MyeongDong ; Hyehwa-dong

Korea Life - 26 Feb 2014 (Day 4 week 1)

Yesterday finally gotten all the things I needed for the room, now I can afford to be tourist for the next few days before school starts. First stop, of course to the MOST popular place of all in Seoul -
Myeong-dong
Myeong-dong part 1
Myeong-dong part 2 
Since we were just shopping around, I tried to look for shoes as I only brought winter boots with me (was totally cheated by the weather forecast app that I downloaded in Singapore.) But the shoes were either too small (not have much big size shoes.) or I'm not interested in the design. Can't find what I'm looking for, we just went to look for food

Lunch !! - Pork Rib soup 
With nothing in mind, we walked in a cosmetic shop and we drop into buying trap. LOL. Actually was looking for face moisturiser and sun block only but in the end, we bought more than what we wanted and needed. We bought 50 pac of eye mask (with free 20 pac face mask), shoes refresher, face moisturiser and sun block while cost us a bomb. Totally felt so regretted the moment we took the money out !! -_-!!

It was still early when we finished Myeong-dong, so we chose to head back to rest for a while first, later dinner time then come out again. PQ & I were here 4 years ago and we remember that we had a great and cheap dinner at Hyehwa station. We decided to head back there for dinner today

Because earlier today we had wasted so much money on cosmetic, we need to eat cheap tonight. Headed out to Hyehwa where university student normally hang out*. This place totally look the same as 4 year ago !! Although the street food store that we were looking front is no longer here, but we still had street food for dinner (as it is the cheapest of all). Walked around and recall our memories of this place before having a cup of sommthie from Sommthie King before heading back home


*Korean student tend to hang out in these places - Ewha, Hongdae and Hyehwa - as these places have a few university located around that corner, so the thing and food there are slightly cheaper for the student.

nice restaurant that is slightly exp
My favour shop of all !!! (something like Art Box)
Smoothie King in Hyehwa 
My first time drinking Smoothie King !! Blueberry Heaven cost W$4300

No comments:

Post a Comment