Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Korea life - day 15 (week 3) / (Seoul) 별다방미스리 & 떡쌈시대 (본점) BBQ


Korea life - 9 Mar 2014 (day15; week 3) 

I'm so thankful that I'm moving out today!! Even since I confirmed moving out, the room started to give me problem one by one. Toilet bowl can't flush . Noise made by next door was getting louder and louder. The heater of the room don't seem to be working (I had to wear 2 jackets + blanket to go to sleep) 

I can't wait to move out but too bad we had to wait till after noon then can move. We stayed in to finish up packing, reached there 1 plus with our first batch of things. But my room wasn't ready to move in yet, so I had to put my things in PQ's room first. They told us not to move the second batch first, let the owner free out my room first. 

teach you how to eat their lunchbox

So we went for lunch while wait for him to message us when is all right to move the rest of the things. We chose to go to a restaurant that we ate before 4 years ago. This places is popular because of K-variety <we got married> - sweet potato couple (CN Blue; Yong hwa & SNSD; Seohyun ). But the food was expensive (a cup of tea is about W6,500) and not very good (is really very normal and price is around W6000), unless you are a hard core fan of either sweet potato couple or one of the idols, or else there is no need to give this place a try.


별다방미스리 

Address : 서울시 종로구 동숭동 1-74  

Tel : 02 747 0939 

Website : www.missleecafe.com (is in Korean only)

How to go : Hyehwa station (Line 4 exit 2) ; is opposite 10X10 shop
lunchbox before shaking- rice; kimchi; seawee; egg; ham 
Thought of having a walk after lunch but the weather suddenly became colder so we gave up and hid in coffee bean for the OK sign by the new livingtel. We were lucky that we didn't had to wait long. It was too cold for us to walk back so we took the bus back for the last time and cab to the new place where we are going to really call in home for the next one year!!! (so not going to miss this place but I'll miss the nice Uncle and the eatery nearby)

Finally got to see my "house" (although is just a room). It was slightly different from the viewing room but is still as big. It took me almost an hours to clean up the whole place, and I was cleaning happily and willing. The best decision we made even since we moved over!! I just love this place much much more than the old place.

went out to have dinner with PQ's friend (well, actually I know all of them too as they were my secondary classmates too , just that I'm not ad close to them as PQ is), going to have BBQ. Best food we ever had since we reach Korea. It has 3 level, so there is no need for booking, we could just walk in. We were asked to head to level 3 which was seated on the floor (level 2 was seated on chairs but I believe it was full so they asked us to go to level 3) 

떡쌈시대 (본점)
Address : 16, Ujeongguk-ro 2-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 서울특별시 종로구 우정국로2길 16 (관철동)
Open - 11am ~12am
Tel: 02 737 3692
How to go - take subway to Jonggak station (line 1 exit 4), follow below map and you will see it
website : (in english) http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=351023

糕三時代_M
sorry ! above map took from other people's blog 
Dinner !! 
It was intro by one of PQ's friend. She tried it 5 years ago and it is still at the same place (just that the price is slightly different ). Didn't had to wait long before we could eat. The owner even came over and teach us how to eat, and cook for us (but If there are too many people, we will have to cook ourselves) 

Payment is to make an the entrances and they even have spray for people to use to remove the smell (although I don't think it will remove much). Took a small walk nearby before taking the bus back to our new home (weather was too cold to continue the walk!! ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment