Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Korea Life - Day 7 (Week 1) / (Seoul) Insadong

               
Korea Life - 1 Mar (Day 7 Week 1)

So fast I have been living in Korea for a week now, in just few more days school is going to start. I need to spend my days to the fullest or else once school starts there will be no time for fun !! Therefore today we are heading to Insadong

Insadong 

We had a straight bus from out place to Anguk station, so we chose to take the bus instead of subway! Bus ride wasn't long, but we were able to see thing that we normally don't get to see (normally we take subway and the subway is underground). The streets, the roads and even the peoples, so difficult from my own country.

It's a less than 5 min walk from the bus stop (and subway exit 6 too). Maybe because we were still slightly earlier, not people around but as time getting later, more people appear at Insadong. Then we know is because it was Korea's independence Movement day, there is why there were alot of people holding the Korea flag and walking around as a group. [ I still through was there a riot or what as they were moving around in very big group!! ]
(If you can read more if you are interested in Korea's independence Movement day here - http://thaholiday.com/south-korea-public-holidays-schedule-2014/ )   

The moment I saw the crowd, my headache start to ache [I really dislike places with lot of people. I like to stay away from people.]. We went for lunch to stay away from the crowd. Went to my favourite lunch place (I go back to that restaurant everytime I goes to Insadong)




Lunch - Top Bibibap ; Below Kimchi soup

I was here the last time too but I always forget the name of this place as I care the food more than the name of the place !! (haha, sorry !!) As you can see from the picture from the left, they serves 4 different small dishes for free! and our main course cost not even W$6000 (which is S$7)

Actually we planned to go Insadong to look for postcard as we planned to send back home 1 postcard per month, so by the time our parent received 12 postcard, it means that we will be heading back soon. But there wasn't much that caught our eyes, expect for this shops that sells kids drawing as postcard (other places were selling Seoul's views postcards.) And with PQ as ex-preschool teacher, kids drawing is something she can't miss. But in the end, I also can't control myself, gotten a few postcard from there too !! :p

Went to have ice-cream after that. We saw that many were queue for this ice-cream, so we also queue for it (Singaporean way, seem people queue, I also queue, LOL).   It has a very unique shape ice-cream cone. Well, it depend on how "dirty" your mind is, to see it !!!



unique shape ice-cream cone


I see it as a saxophone but do hear some other tourists talk how they see it. Well, it's too dirty for me to mention there!! *shy*. As the crowd are getting bigger and bigger, we chose to leave this places before we drown in the crowd! Since we took the bus here, we decided to do something difficult from this morning, we took the subway.


Don't want to spend money, don't know what to do, don't know where to go, so we went back home and stay in. Thank god at lease the WI-FI connection is better good in the room, or else there is really nothing good about this livingtel and we will really bored to dead.

Hahaha, sound bored ?? It is bored but is better than wasting money outside !! Being a student, we have to be care with where we spend. And I wants to go to other states in future, I need to save all I can. I don't think I can bring my family out to eat good thing when they come, as I didn't eat anything good till now (only cheap thing because want to save !!)
       



Pictures !! 

Shops selling nice kids printing as postcards
My favourite street food - Hottdok 
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment