Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, March 20, 2014

Korea life - day 21 (Week 3) / (Seoul) FRIENDS outing & Seoul N Tower

Korea life - 15 Mar 2014 (day 21; week 3)

Actually I read that there is this group name <FRIENDS> in Sungkyunkwan university that will bring overseas student (along with local Korean student) out to enjoy and understand more of Korean culture. It seem so much fun on Facebook and we were so excited that we could join. School had started 3 weeks now but we have not been inform about it yet. Finally last week our teacher mentioned it to us and she mentioned that this is a group that only level 1 & 2 student are able to join (level 3 and above are not invited to join , so PQ can't join [she was so sad when she know that she can't join!]) but heard from a repeat student that there are not many Korean are able to speck Chinese (most of them speck English only), so they rather don't join. 

Attended the first talk last Thursday and we are spilt into small group (around 7:2 [overseas student to Korean student]). We exchange Kakao ID and decided to go Seoul tower as our first outing. Although I been there for quite a few time now, but still went with them as the others all haven't been to Seoul tower yet (and I don't want to stay home [and PQ's friends are still in Korea so she is also not at home]).  

Meet at Hyehwa station, then we headed to Myeong-dong for dinner first. (I was surprise that some of them don't even know how to go Myeong-dong! But I chose to meet than together than head t Myeong-dong together as I still don't have Korean telephone number, it's hard for me to find them if there is no Wi-Fi.). This trip only 7(student) came, don't know where was the rest (and I don't want to care too. ) The Korean leaded us to this western food restaurant but it was pretty full when we were there and we were asked to wait for a while for seats. 

As we were quite a big group, so we stand outside and wait. While waiting, we were chatting, but we wasn't chatting together as we wasn't speaking the same language !! One Japanese unable to speak English (only know Korean), other Japanese understand abit of English only and the other 2 Chinese don't can't really understand English very well too. I was stuck in the between, need to translate for the Chinese and trying to have a chat with the Korean and Japanese.   

We each ordered one dished and shared. (just now while choosing what to eat, saw the price list and actually it's not cheap at all but because one of the Koreans has a 50% discount coupons, that is why they choose to come here and eat.) The amount of each plates are quite a lot, for a small eater like me, there is no way I can finish one plates!! 

Kofoo Plate @ Myeong-dong 
Walked up to cable car station from Myeong-dong. The queue of quite long when we reach there (but was still shorter than the last time I was here.), waited for about 1.5 hrs then it's our turn to take the cable car. In the end, we stayed up for less than 30 min!! (I knew it, I everytime come, everytime also don't stay long). The wind was very very strong up there, after few photo taking, we chose to hurry up and come down!! 

Seoul Tower @ 15 Mar 2014

After the trip ended, I didn't went straight home. With sure good weather, I sat at the park near my place and relax for a while. Although it was still a little cold but it wasn't as cold as the past few weeks. I was just sat there and stared into the dark, not thinking of anything, doing nothing. Before I headed home, checked on the time, then I notice that I sat there for almost an hour!! Maybe I should do it more often to relax myself abit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment